PHP Developer, FullStack


Company Description

Large client

Job Description

Client is looking for a PHP Developer for a 8 + month contract with our client in midtown Atlanta. In this role, you will spend 90% of your time working on custom functionality for web applications that use Drupal as the CMS and the other 10% of the workload will involve testing, maintenance and troubleshooting. A lot of your initial work will be working on migration of the site to Drupal 8 from a custom CMS.


Required experience:

Expertise in PHP (full stack front and back).

Experience with large scale and complex websites (preferably using Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and the core API, CCK, Views and Panels).

Demonstrated experience in SQL, relational databases, MySQL, and JavaScript.

Familiarity with AJAX and JQuery.

Proficiency with table-less CSS and the use of git and code reviews before pushing.

Additional Information

All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.

Job Search

Scroll to Top